MVP VACCINE POLICY
We at MVP believe in evidence based medicine, which has firmly shown the safety of vaccines. We believe vaccinating children and adolescents is one of our main responsibilities as your pediatrician. In order to best protect our patients, we require families to vaccinate their children. We strongly encourage following the CDC and AAP vaccination schedule. While we do not believe in any benefit of separating vaccines, we believe in working with families to provide care that is supportive and allows us to grow together. To this end, we can bring your children back for additional vaccine appointments if you chose to separate vaccines, though we do not encourage this as it leaves your children at risk for serious illness. If you are unable to commit to completing vaccines by the end of the year in which they are required, we cannot care for your children in this practice. We look forward to working together to keep your family healthy and thriving.
Manhattan Valley Pediatrics administers COVID vaccines for everyone, patients, non patients, adults as well as scheduled PCR testing. To schedule a vaccine or a COVID PCR test, please contact the office. The PCR testing for adults is $50 and comes back in 24 hours. Retrieve test results as indicated below.
COVID-19 RT-PCR PATIENT RESULT DIRECT ACCESS PORTAL
Parkway Clinical Laboratories (PCL) is proud to announce that we offer a COVID-19 RT-PCR patient result direct access portal.
Finalized reports are available within 24 hours of specimen pickup.
- Patients should go to https://parkway.labsvc.net/patientportal/
- Click “View My Results Now”
- Click “Click here if you do not have an access code”
- Enter your name (refers to patient name) DOB (00/00/0000) and phone number (make sure phone number is the primary phone number associated with your account)
- A secure access code will be sent to phone to enter into portal.
- Enter access code and reenter name & DOB (00/00/0000)
Please reach out to PCL client services at (800)327-2764 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.